Monday 8 November 2010

Horror Trailer Preparation



After discussing with my group what kind of location we wanted to use for our trailer I went out independently and took some photos of my selected location. I decided on a graveyard area because it has that automatic spooky feel to it. Although I took my pictures in daylight (whereas ultimately our group would like our locations to be filmed when it is dark), I think my photographs give you a clear idea of the type of 'feel' we are going towards. I wanted to convey quite an ery feel as well as quite secluded and empty so that the audience will automatically get right type of vibe - which is creepy. I also wanted to take photos/video clips of an area which would make the audience scared and make them question 'is something/someone going to appear?' 'whats going to happen' ect.





No comments:

Post a Comment