Monday 13 December 2010

Exploration of texts for film poster

I have previously uploaded some fonts that were potential fonts for our film trailer poster before we knew the name of our trailer. Now we have come up with a name (My Valentine), I explored a variety of fonts which I thought worked with the name as well as fitted with the genre. I plan to print out these fonts and ask some people which font they prefer so that we as a group get a clear idea of what works, not only for our trailer but for the audience too. In our group we discussed the type of font we would like to use. For 'My Valentine' we want quite a subtle, 'nice' font so that a 'love' feel is conveyed. Then we want the text 'Love Just Got Scary' (which is the tag line) in a 'scary' font because that is the part of text that we want to appear daunting and show the audience the genre of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment