Monday 13 December 2010

Poster Ideas

I have been experimenting with different photographs we took for the films poster. This is not our actual design. It is just part of research. I think the picture in this mock poster is good because it is creepy and portrays the type of feel we are trying to show but I think the colouring and the text are weak points and is something that needs to be researched more to make sure when the final poster is created, it is much more scary and 'sharp'. I experimented with a red colour because red connotes blood and danger and this will convey this type of feel to the audience which is the type of feeling we want to convey. The text needs to be 'spookier' and 'bolder'. We need the text to 'jump out' at the audience. I think for our final design, we will incorporate a picture of a hand which is similar to this. I think this idea is effective because it is scary and the audience will be asking questions. Who does the hand belong to? Why is it there? Are they alive? Are they dead? We will need to carry out research such as asking other people which fonts are effective and would stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment